Sunday, March 16, 2008

Getting artistic ideas from GfxArtist.com


I dabble in digital art a bit and as far as I'm concerned, there is only one site out there for digital art, GfxArtist. Its a really good place to get good ideas or just to see what people are doing. I mess with 3Ds Max/Photoshop/etc. but thats more about mastering techniques for me than art. With photography though, I use GfxArtist as a resource to study angles, lighting, etc. Photography that works always has that special something, a confluence of all the variables, that just clicks. GfxArtist is a place to find art that "clicks" and to try to find out why. I feel that, whether I can isolate the effective variables or not, by just studying the art, my eye becomes more attuned to capturing the right perspective. GfxArtist's photo section is found here
__________
Fav This Post!

No comments: